2.27.2011

IM BACK.

HELLO.

Well, it's totes been a while since I've blogged my life happenings. I kind of miss it. I also kind of miss sitting down when I eat, watching TV for more than 8 minutes while eating and standing, and not to mention having time to just BREATHE.

Needless to say, life has been a little busy. Currently, as i type, in the back of my mind I am thinking about how I shouldn't have watched a The Social Network tonight, MUCH LESS creep on facebook and blog, but I should be writing the 3 papers that are due next week, start on a project due next week, and read chapters for 3 quizes next week.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut here I am blogging, it's whtvr.


Right now I'm in my living room. One roommate is passed out drunk, the other is on her way there. Someone is whistling creepily in the hall way. It's probably a terrorist whistling the Iraki National Anthem. Welcome to West Texas.

The window is open with just a screen blocking me from the outside world, and the night is oddly quiet for a Saturday. I may live on the 4rth floor, but it is so easy to hear all the happenings 40 feet below. Everyone must be home researching Forever21 and blogging like me.

LITTLE BIT O' UPDATES:
  • I work at a boutique, I don't know why I'm even saying that because the 2 people who read this blog, (thank you Alexis & Ryan) already know that. Anyways. I work at CHROME. all caps. i really like it.
  • I am obsessed with Advertising. I love my Ad writing class. I love watching commercials. I love making up headlines. I love studying the creative process of creating headlines. I love body copy. Learning how to write body copy. You have no idea the amount of extensive work goes into a 5-word advertisement. It has to be like poetry. I just made a connection between diaper ads and poetry.
  • Outrageous.
  • One of my new years goals was to make all A's.
  • Hahahahhahahahha.
  • I'm am soooo thirsty tonight??????? It's weird????????????????
  • Kappa Mom's weekend is next weekend I AM REALLY EXCITED. KAPPAS DO FUN THINGS ON MOMS WEEKEND.
  • I haven't been home since January 1st. I miss it. I will hopefully get to go home March 14th.
  • I'm going to bed.
  • Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment